Mini Messy is a weekly time when families across Market Rasen and the surrounding villages can come together to enjoy making things, playing, eating a simple breakfast together and celebrating God through story, music and prayer. It’s different from an ordinary toddler group because it’s an event for children and their carers or parents/grandparents etc. which will follow a particular theme each week. Each session of Mini Messy will have 3 distinct parts, breakfast, craft and playtime and a story and a song! We meet every Wednesday during term time in Church Rooms. Everyone welcome!
Come and Meet Mini!
What do we do each session?
- 10.00 – 10.30am Breakfast & Play.
- 10.30 – 11.10am Play & Craft.
- 11.10am Welcome song / Tidying up.
- 11.15am Story & Song.
- 11.30am Goodbye song.
Our Aims for Mini Messy:
- To provide an opportunity for parents/carers and children to come together.
- To share food, be creative, play, and learn.
- To offer mutual support and Christian hospitality.
- We aim to be All Age.
- We aim to share the gospel through story, song and prayer.